The Coronavirus/Covid19 continues to raise concerns about the globe. At this time, there have been many confirmed cases in Virginia where we have been directed by state leadership to stay at home until at least the end of May.
We want to keep you updated on steps we are taking here at TBS to keep our members, children, and visitors safe, and actions you can take as well. We have established a re-opening task force to help us smartly and safely plan for what a TBS re-opening would look like. Our temple leadership and the task force is monitoring the ongoing situation very carefully, with suppor from the Jewish Federation, SCN, and the URJ. We are also monitor actions taken by Fairfax County and will follow as appropriate.
We have implemented virtual learning solutions for our Religious School, and are reaching out to our community frequently using streaming, Zoom, and social media to provide worship, support groups, social interactions, and more for our members.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR FULL LIST OF OUR TBS SCHEDULE CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS.
We ask that you follow these simple preventative measures to help keep you well:
- Abide by social distancing recommendations, keeping six feet between yourself and others, and not meeting in groups larger than 10 people.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
Click here for URJ coronavirus support information.
Click here for Fairfax County coronavirus support information.
If you have any questions, please email Lynn.