TBS Schedule Changes/Cancellations Due to Coronavirus Crisis
We have closed the temple building for the foreseeable future in order to keep our members and staff safe during this unsettled time. Our staff will be fully available by email and phone should our members need anything at all. Calls to the main temple number are being forwarded to a staff member during business hours; we will be checking voicemail for after-hours calls. (If you have food to drop-off for LCAC, please leave it in the container under the portico in front of the building.)
- In-person Friday evening Shabbat services are cancelled through at least June. We are streaming and Zooming Shabbat services.
- In-person Minyan Makers services are cancelled through at least June. We are worshipping together using Zoom.
- In-person Tot Shabbat is cancelled through June. We will provide the service to our members via streaming, Zoom, or tape.
- The TBS presentation of An Evening of Sholom Aleichem, originally planned for March 28th, has been postponed until Saturday, October 10th.
- Board and Executive Board meetings will be held via Zoom conference calls.