Despite Covid19, our TBS community remains strong and vitally connected. We have embraced technology to continue to provide our amazing members the worship, social, and educational experiences they have come to expect from our temple.
We have closed the temple building for the foreseeable future in order to keep our members and staff safe during this uncertain time. Our staff is fully available by email and phone should our members need anything at all. Calls to the main temple number are being forwarded to a staff member during business hours; we will be checking voicemail for after-hours calls. (If you have food to drop-off for LCAC, please leave it in the container under the portico in front of the building.)
- We are streaming and Zooming Shabbat and B’nai Mitzvah services.
- Our Minyan Makers Saturday morning worship group is meeting via Zoom.
- We are providing our monthly Tot Shabbat to our members and non-members via Zoom.
- Through our auxiliaries and other TBS committees and groups. we are offering a wide array of programming via Zoom to keep our membership engaged, informed, and entertained.
- Board, Executive Board, and TBS Committee meetings are being held via Zoom.
Email Lynn with any questions about TBS event status, or with any suggestions about maintaining temple life in the time of the coronavirus. Please note that Zoom is available to all TBS auxiliaries for holding meetings…email Lynn if you are interested. If you are non-member and would like to join our friendly, welcoming, fully-connected congregation, please email Lynn.
Please note that the TBS presentation of An Evening of Sholom Aleichem, originally planned for March 28th, has been postponed until Saturday, October 10th.