Religious School Registration
[Please note that for your child(ren) to attend Religious School, you must be members of TBS. For information about membership, please email Lynn Richmond. If you are a member of TBS, all dues from the 2018/19 fiscal year must be paid in full prior to registering your child(ren) for the new year of school.]
Welcome TBS parents! We are so pleased to provide you with online school registration for the new school year.
It is critical that you carefully read all information on this page.
Please note that your child’s registration will not be considered complete until:
- Full payment* is received by TBS; and
- All required forms (see below) are filled out per child and returned to Natalie Dick-Peddie, Religious School Executive Assistant, by mail (7612 Old Ox Road, Fairfax Station, VA 22039) or email.
*There are three options for payment this year: online by ACH (checking account), online by credit card, or by mailing a check. Should you choose to pay by credit card, please note that you will be assessed a 2.5% fee. Your payment today will be reflected at the actual amount of tuition but the remaining amount due to the assessment of the fee will show up on your dues invoice as remaining tuition owed. Please call or email Lynn Richmond with any questions. There is NO assessed fee when you use the ACH method of payment.
- Click here to begin online registration. (Please remember to come back to fill out the required registration forms!)
- Click on the links below for PDFs of the required registration forms. (Please note that the forms, once filled out, should be either printed at home and mailed to Natalie Dick-Peddie at the temple or emailed.)
- Medical Release Form
- Confidential Information Form
- Parent Involvement Form
- Youth Group Registration Form
- Photo Release Form
- Book Order Form
Upon completion of all of these registration requirements, your child will be put in queue for class scheduling.
Any questions regarding online registration should be directed by email to Lynn Richmond or by calling 703-764-2901. All school-related questions should be directed by email to Natalie Dick-Peddie or by calling 703-764-2903.
Thank you! We can’t wait to see you and your children back at school in the fall.
All children in grades PK through 7 attend during First Session, which meets from 8:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. All children in grades 8 through 10 attend during Second Session, which meets from 10:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Post-Confirmation children attend approximately six Sunday evenings per year.
Please note that there are no separate B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation fees. These fees are now bundled into the tuition fee. The entire tuition amount is due in full prior to the start of school.
A late fee of $25 will be assessed for any registrations received after July 31st.